I’M NOT OPTIMISTIC BASED ON WHAT I FEEL. I’M OPTIMISTIC BASED ON WHAT GOD SAYS!
Attention! Warriors! We are not from this world!
Doing this End time, some times we can get restlessness from distraction in this world, It’s so Important to Remember who we are, Stay Positive be Optimistic! Keep the spoke the truth and Life with Love in everyday lives, say what we need to say, is like the spiritual weapon with God mouth declare Heavenly Culture and Vision that Our King told us! We do not have any place speak with the liars to steal Our Kingdom thought!
When We are so in love with Him, just no space for the evil!
Romans chapter 8
- My sins are forgiven and My eternity is secure. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
- Jesus is at the right hand of God Praying for me. Christ Jesus who died-more then that, who was raised to life-is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
- My future victory is greater than My Present pain.
- My mind is filled with the peace of God. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
- If God is for me, who can be against me? If God is for us, who can be against us? who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who Justifies.
- God’s Spirit helps me in My weakness. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness.
- God is working everything in my life for good. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- God is working everything in my life for good. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!